Monday, October 30, 2006

Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog. I guess the only reason I'm really doing it now is because this is the only blog that seems to work here at JPMorgan. I would be working, but I have nothing to really work on and I don't really feel like reading right now. So just went to costume parties gallore this past weekend and it was fun. A lot of drinking and then dancing on some stage. I heard I didn't do much on the stage, but what do you expect, I'm not much of a dancer and a lot less of one when my balance isn't all there.

Also I'm living in a new house that Sophia and I actually bought! I love the place and right now our roommate is Thomas. He's a good roomy. I mean he's weird, but he washes dishes and cooks. So overall, like I said before, he's a good roomy. Yummy, our dog, has done a number on the wood floors. So now she is wearing plastic toe nails...yeh I know sounds weird, but effective nonetheless.

Well that's all I really feel like typing. So PEACE OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home