Monday, November 21, 2005

Next Step

So I'm considered employed now, hired on to JP Morgan. Celebrated the greate news with much alchohol and friends. Thx for all those who came out and drank it up with me, I had a great time with you all. JP should be interesting, that is as long as I pass this semester to get my diploma.
My professors are all evil so I might not even get to pass. Got a stats prof that is evil because he wants us to memorize over 30 equations, but only use one on the test for a third of the test grade. And a multimedia professor who just gets a kick out of seeing us squirm. Oh well I'm sure I can pull off at least a D in both classes. I doubt the professors will show me any kindness because I never go to class! Haven't been in about two weeks. haha, oh well I'll be fine. Well I'm off to do what it is I do best. I'm not sure what that is, but I'm off to do it, so have a wonderful week off of school to all those that go to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home